Wednesday, August 20, 2008

All about me

I don't know if I've mentioned this, but I usually post on this blog while at work. On Wednesdays I don't work alone and to be frank, I burned myself out writing the previous two posts. Today I thought I'd take it easy and fill out one of these 'get to know me better' things you can find everywhere on myspace. Plus, it gives you a chance to get to know me (like you care!)

Name: Jeremy

Age: 26

Birthplace: Cork, Ireland

Birthday: December 31st

Current Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho

School: St. Oliver's Primary School, St. Brendan's Collage, Tralee Tuition Center

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Brown

Right or Left Handed: Right handed

Shoe Size: 12 UK, 13 American

Skin Type: Fail

Single? Nope, married the last 5 years

Pepsi or Coke: Neither, I don't drink soda.

McDonald's or Burger King?: Arby's

How many pairs of shoes do you own? 5... I think.

Do you smoke? Nope, unless I was set on fire.

Have you ever stolen from a friend? Nope

Do you do drugs? I do ibuprofen

Do you drink? Yes, water.

Do you shower daily? Yeah, what type of questions are these?

Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

Do you want to get married? I already am

Do you want to have kids? More? No, three is enough

Future Job: I like my current job and will probably stay for a long time

Favorite Sport: Combat sports, mainly medieval combat

Do you get sea sick? Sometimes

Do you believe in yourself? Absolutely

Do you think your attractive? I'm not that bad

Do you like thunderstorms? Sure, unless my power goes out when I don't want it to.

Do you sing? To myself and very badly

Do you play an instrument? Does guitar hero count?

Are you a health freak? Not really, but I do like keeping in shape

Are you scared of the dark? No

Do you get along with your parents? Most of the time

Siblings? I got a sister

Pets? 2 dogs

Number of Tattoos: 1

Number of piercings: 4

Number of Cd's I own: CD?! I have over 5k songs downloaded

Style: Casual

Fruit or Vegetable: I like them both

Short or Long Hair: I have short hair now, I used to have long hair and I probably would grow it back if I could

Best Friend: Corny as it may sound, but my wife Andi is my best friend

Coolest Friend: Scott is probably the coolest

Prettiest Friend: Andi!

Weirdest Friend: I don't know anyone weirder than myself, but Pink comes closest

What would you like to get pierced? My tongue, but I can't due to work regulations

Have you ever stolen from a store? I don't think so

Have you ever been kicked out of a store? No, and strangely I wouldn't be proud of it either.

Have you ever cheated on your boyfriend? I'm straight and never have had a boyfriend, but I've never cheated

Have you ever turned down a dare? Yeah and I'm sure everyone has. "I dare you to kill yourself"...

Have you ever kissed a boy on the lips? Yeah

Own a stuffed animal? I bought stuffed animals, but I don't think I own any

What grade are you in? Ok, that is telling of who this questionnaire is designed for

Number of past things your regret: I try not to regret anything. Everything I have done has made me the person that I am today. I like who I am today.

No comments: