Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Demonic Enns Pronunciation - Nine Divinities

I've been trying to learn to pronounce the Demonic Enns and I'm not sure if I'm sounding them right. I thought I'd write out how I'm saying them as phonetically as possible to share with everyone. Please leave a comment saying if you say them differently, or the same for that matter, maybe between us all we can get a more accurate pronunciation. Maybe it might grow into a guide.

It really is difficult to learn how to say them correctly when you are just reading them out of a book or off of a screen. Anyway, here are the Enns to the Nine Demonic Divinities with my phonetic pronunciation in the square brackets

EDIT: I've heard some of the Enns been spoken and so I'm updating my pronunciations

Satan -
Tasa reme laris Satan - Ave Satanis
[Tah-sa ray-me lah-ris Seyt-n - Ah-vay Sey-tan-is]

Lucifer -
Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer
[Ren-ich tah-sa ubur-ak-a buy-ass-a ick-r Loo-sif-er]

Flereous -
Ganic Tasa Fubin Flereous
[Gahn-ich tah-sa fu-bin Flare-e-us]

Leviathan -
Jaden Tasa Hoet Naca Leviathan
[Yay-den tah-sa hoe-t nah-ka Li-via-thon]

Belial -
Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehlc Belial
[Lir-atch tah-sa veh-fa weh-lik Bee-lee-L]

Verrine -
Elan Typan Verrine
[E-lan tye-pan Veh-rin]

Amducious -
Denyen valocur avage secore Amducious
[Den-yen val-o-cur a-vah-jay se-core Am-duce-e-us]

Unsere -
Unsere tasa lirach on ca ayar
[Un-zer tah-sa lir-atch on ka a-yar]

Eurynomous -
Ayar Secore on ca Eurynomous
[A-yar se-core on ka U-re-no-mus]

25 comments:

mead said...

Thank you for the pronunciations I do phonetic poorly so I appreciate the added assistance found in your blog

mchlbhm said...

Hey!

I have chosen to pronounce them using latin pronunciation guides. Just seem to roll of the tounge better. Also, I've found some of the enns seem to hold words that seem similar to latin, french and gealic words. Maybe pronounce them as latin french and gealic. Too easy to find on the internet.

Unknown said...

I've just decided to create a blog, which I have been wanting to do for a while. Thanks for this post, it's really useful! How to pronounce London place-names

cerridwen said...

hello there.i have a goetia spirit i wanna conjure.his name is caim.whats his enn?cerridwen@live.nl

Unknown said...

Tasa on ca Caim renich.

Be careful.

cerridwen said...

thank you elfmirkin.he has been with me together with lilith for about three hundred years.including previous lives i guess.or maybe in my family.bb

DK said...

I would like to say this is an excellent site that I have ever come across. Very informative. Please write more so that we can get more details.
Hosted Navision Pris | Hosted Navision

Unknown said...

Oi amigo! Sou do Brasil ,luciferiano ( conhecendo os caminhos e seu blog me ajuda muito,me esclarece muito pois aqui nesse país o Luciferianismo ainda não domina e é muito difícil achar informações.. Parabéns!

patlopo said...

Hello, I wanted to ask you for "vine" and his enn please :)

cerridwen said...

PATO you can just mail me.what do u mean by vine?wine?sorry english is not my native language.please explain ok.love and bright blessings.

cerridwen said...

hi daniel.en brasil youtube es un frato che insegna luciferianismo.puedes controlar.ok.bb

patlopo said...

Cerridwen, it's ok neither is mine hahaha, "vine" it's a demon from Goethia but I already found its Enn :) it's: " Eyesta nas Vine ca laris ". But thanks anyway :)

Unknown said...

Do you have the enn for Dantalion?

Lilith Ashtart said...

Há muito material de qualidade sobre Luciferianismo no Brasil. .. é só procurar. Acesse o livro Lux Aeterna, sobre Luciferianismo https://www.clubedeautores.com.br/book/205617--Lux_Aeterna#.VvVvx3S5fqA

cerridwen said...

hello everybody.has anybody here ever summoned vassago?please inform me.thanks.

Unknown said...

por favor alguem saberia o enn de sitri ? grato

Unknown said...

What is Bune's?

Unknown said...

I was wondering if you could help me find samael's enn

Unknown said...

Eu preciso muito falar com você, algo do seu interesse também (creio eu), preciso que me chame no chat do Gmail que consigo falar com voce

Unknown said...

Carai fui lendo um atrás do outro só depois e q vi q era mais de um kkkk

Unknown said...

Orobas?

Unknown said...

Alguem sabe me dizer como é o de ( orobas)

Unknown said...

Orobas –
Jedan tasa hoet naca Orobas
[Yey-dan tah-sa hoe-t nah-ka Oh-ro-bas

Unknown said...

What's Bune's enn?

Unknown said...

bune:

Weh-el meh-lan ah-vah-jay Bue-en tah-sa;